- Nightly rates listed are per room, double or single occupancy, excluding 5.5% sales tax.
- Two-night minimum stay may be required on certain weekends.
- THE PROPERTY IS 100% SMOKE-FREE, outdoors as well as indoors. This policy is strictly enforced & includes a ban on ALL open flames, including the use of candles in guest accommodations.
- We are a couples/adult retreat; no children or pets.
- E-mail kiosk and public phones available.
- Free wi-fi hotspots across the property.
- Dining Room Dress Code: Sport coat for gentlemen appropriate, but not required. Please, no faded jeans, tennis shoes, shorts, flip-flops or athletic wear in the dining room.
- Check-in starts at 3 p.m. Check-out 11 a.m. Use of the property is restricted to our registered guests.
- Tours by appointment only, please.
Bookings are accepted up to 12 months in advance, but it's never too late to check and see if we have something available for you!
Online booking is available 24/7. Of course, we welcome your phone call with any questions before or after booking online. Our Reservations Desk is open daily 9a-6p (CT); 800-568-1995, ext. 4.
Secure your reservation at the time of booking with a 50% deposit (minimum one night's lodging) via credit card. (If paying with a check, pre-payment in full is required.)
Confirmation and detailed driving directions are provided via e-mail upon receipt of deposit.
With 3 weeks' notice of a cancellation, your deposit is refundable, less an 8% administration fee. With less than 3 weeks' notice, a refund is only possible if we are able to re-sell your room nights. However, your deposit may be transferred to new dates with no fee.
In lieu of restaurant gratuities, a 20% dining room service charge (on the value of food & beverage) is added to your final invoice for your review upon checkout.
There is no overall service charge, although gratuities for other services (e.g. housekeeping, room service deliveries) are welcome and may be added to your final bill at checkout time.