Dining at Canoe Bay
Delicious chef prepared meals-brought right to your cottage or enjoyed in our Dining Room!
Lakeside Dining at The Inn
or In-Room Delivery
Choose your dining experience:
• Dining Room: $85/person**
3 course prix fixe menu
(casual elegance dress code)
• In-Room Dinner: $65/person**
2 course prix fixe menu.
Alternative protein choices, cheese, charcuterie, and desserts are available.
(Lakeside Dining Room open Thu.-Sat. and Mon. evenings.
In-Room Dinner offered Wed.- Mon.) Wednesday's dinner is more casual, priced ~ $40/person.
*Dinner not available on Tuesdays year-'round.
The relaxation and easy pace of Canoe Bay continues through our daytime meals that are delivered right to your door—our tradition since 1993.
• Breakfast & Lunch Menus provide delicious a la carte options for any appetite—including Wisconsin cheeses, of course—with delivery 'til 1p.
• Fresh-brewed coffee is available for delivery daily 'til 1p.
• Breakfast is delivered directly to your door in wooden crates with stoneware dish sets. Lunch is delivered in recyclable paper containers - picnic style making it simple to take on the go.
Breakfast and Lunch options with prices between $3-$65
• Your accommodation will have a selection of complimentary local snacks awaiting your arrival. Soft drinks and ice, too.
Organic Garden - we grow it!
A Secluded Wonderland, Healthy Ingredients from our garden and local farms to you!
The freshest ingredients are sourced from our own on-site organic garden or from sustainable and organic local farmers!
Indulge and develop your interest in all things growing by exploring the bold & romantic Garden at Canoe Bay, created by gardening master John Nissen. Talk about photo ops! This magical space will refresh your spirit and excite your imagination.
In-Room Dining Accommodations
Everything you need is in your cottage!
• Each Cottage, Tiny House, & Suite are each equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, set of dishware, glass, stemware, and flatware. There are also Keurig's/Nespresso's with a variety of blends.
• Wet bar sink with Dawn dish soap in each accommodation (housekeeping services available).
• There are no cooking facilities for guests' personal use beyond these items.
**A list of area restaurants located within 15–25 minute drive from Canoe Bay is available at Reception.
Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list ranging in deep savory red blends, bubbling champagne, to light and airy whites.
For convenience, the "short list" is provided to you via email prior to your arrival. Our complete list of Domestic and Imported Wine selections is available at Reception and The Inn.